...you'll find in my purse
1. iPhone headphones--never know when I'm going to pop into the gym or need to relax for a minute.
2. 4 or 5 shades of lip gloss--it's a toss up as to which one I'll want and I always get pissy when I'm out and don't have the one I need.
3. Loose change
4. Gift cards--I hoard them! I'm so afraid of spending them before I find the absolute perfect thing.
5. Old receipts
*you should also know you'll never find cash. It's terrible and I catch flak, but I charge everything. Even 45 cent postage...
...you'll find in my bedroom
1. Bath & Body candles--love 'em
2. A fan--God forbid I start to sweat in the middle of the night, I'll be having NONE of that
3. Slippers and socks
4. Picture frames of my loved ones
5. Technology--phone, computer, television, I'm such a tech junkie
...I've always wanted to do
1. Skydive, but I'm too big of a baby to try it
2. Visit Tahiti and stay in one of those huts on the water
3. Be able to wear a romper, but alas my torso is too long and I look ridiculous
4. Run a marathon--HA! This is a pipedream
5. Design and build my own home
...I'm currently loving
1. My life and new perspective
2. My ever-loving and supportive family
3. Blog friends! Or as Dane tells me "Make believe internet friends"
4. Aviator sunglasses
5. Budgeting and creating lists for organizing--God, I swear I'm not 50+
...quirks I have
1. I can't go to bed without taking a shower first. It freaks me out to get into bed with all those germs
2. I bite my nails and can't keep a regular manicure. I require shellac/gel/whatever you call it
3. I talk to my dog in a really annoying, high-pitched voice.
4. I automatically disregard the Sunday paper and head straight toward the Target ad first
5. If I know it's raining, I'll do whatever possible to avoid leaving the house at all