Today's prompt is...my biggest regret.
|We got a selfie stick...I definitely don't regret that!|
1. Many of the times I spent browsing my phone instead of being present.
2. Saving the fancy wine for "later". I touched on this earlier this week, but what if later never comes? Life is meant to be lived in the now.
3. Not taking advantage of riding our golf cart around more often (we recently had to sell it)
4. Thinking my parents were uncool growing up. They're actually some of the most awesome people I know.
5. Spending time being mad or upset about things I had absolutely no control over.
I don't like to dwell on things I can't fix or change (see #5), but I think the only way to better yourself is to reflect and adjust accordingly, right?
Is there anything you regret?