Is anyone else getting excited for the Big Game on Sunday? Part of me is a little bummed I won't be there working like years past and make post-game confetti snow angels...
First things first, head to Walmart and grab a six-pack of Coca-Cola in the soda aisle.
|You'll only need one bottle for your recipe, but the leftovers are great for party guests to sip on!|
You Will Need:
1, 3-5 pound pork tenderloin roast
1 bottle (.5 liters) Coca-Cola
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup onion, chopped (optional)
1. Grab your crockpot and set it to low.
|Yep, you can totally see me in the reflection of the crockpot :)|
2. In a bowl, mix together brown sugar and Coca-Cola.
3. If using chopped onions, put them in the bottom of the crockpot.
4. Place your pork tenderloin roast on top of the onions.
5. Pour Coca-Cola mixture on top of the pork.
6. Let pork cook for 6-7 hours.
7. Remove the pork from the crockpot and shred using two forks.
8. Use the leftover sauce from the crockpot to add moisture to the meat and enjoy!
For a quick and easy party snack, throw your pork on some Ritz Crackers.
How would you enjoy this pork?